- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08536
- Listed: March 23, 2015 7:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Do you want to learn how to to hair extensions based on braids? Sewins- a hair extension style. Tree Braids- a hair extension style. Box braids- a hair extension style. Micros- a hair extension style. Twists- a hair extension style. Feedin Cornrows- a hair extension style.
Learn the right way to cut the different sections needed to create custom styles for high paying clients who demand more attention to their specific needs.
This training is not for those who want to learn only one way to braid. Braiders usually do cookie cutter styles. Learn how to braid hair for ladies with thinning edges, no edges, bald spots and more! You are being trained to be a million dollar stylist. Yes stylist, not a braider. The difference is in your attention to your client needs and able to adapt and accommodate your future clients needs.
So sign up today. First, test your knowledge with this video- copy and paste it into your computer’s browser window: http://youtu.be/0oiOoambtf4
Then go here and register for your Fall 2014 class: http://www.upalmit.com/braidstraining.html
Single classes available shortly.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: NaturalFusionHairExtensions
- Member Since: October 21, 2011
Other items listed by NaturalFusionHairExtensions
- Brazilian Knots, Brazilian Fusion, Hair Extensions- Training
- Virgin Human Hair: CEOGirl(sm) , Because You Don’t Have Time For Nonsense!
- Brazilian Knots Training For Beginners And Advanced